Thursday, January 14, 2010

No longer a blogging virgin

I have officially lost my blogging virginity. And it feels nice. I decided that instead of giving a nice bloggerific intro about myself, this blog will be short and sweet. It's about honesty. Be honest with me...even if it means telling me something that may hurt my feelings. I just would prefer if people would be honest with me no matter what. I'm not the kind of person you tell a nice white lie to

Tell me: if I need to look in a mirror, if you don't want to do something, if I could use a breath mint, if I have blood on my pants (k, that one honestly hasn't happened in a long time)

When we were young, society taught us that it is bad to lie. This isn't always true, sometimes you need to tell a lie if it means saving yourself, keeping your job (and do I have a story about that...)

No comments:

Post a Comment